The 13th North American Forest Soils Conference is being held jointly with the 9th International Symposium on Forest Soils in the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site of the Historic District of Old Québec in the spring of 2018.
- The role of forests and forest soils in climate change adaptation and mitigation
- Fire effects on forest soils
- Management practices, land-use change and soil-forest productivity
- Technological advances in forest soils research
- Forest soil monitoring networks and environmental change: successes and challenges
- Societal change and forest soils: a balancing act