Please find the attached 10th Soil Interlaboratory Test report.
The re-qualification process starts up from now and will finish on 17th April 2022.
To the requalification process – mandatory needed documents are:
- Results of the re-analyzed ringtest samples.
- Printouts from the instruments (calibration curves, calibration factors, measured results, date/time)
- Printouts from the control charts
- Sample weights, dilution factors, moisture correction factors (if needed)
Reason for failing the qualification
- Measures against this error in future (this will be tested with an extra sample set from FSCC, after ending the re-qualification)
Your NFC will be informed of your results too, in case you missed the qualification.
10th Soil Interlaboratory Test - Version 2