Closing date for abstract submission has been extended to 22nd June.
For more information on the event, for abstract submission and registration please see http://www.ufz.de/tereno2018/.
Among the most recent TERENO-supported national and international networking activities, which will be presented in Berlin in detail, is eLTER – the emerging European Integrated eLTER Europe Research Infrastructure.
Scientists from all disciplines of Earth and Environmental Sciences are cordially invited to attend the conference.
Abstracts are invited for the following topics:
- Relevance of soils in terrestrial matter fluxes - measurements and model concepts
- Improving water quality management using new observation and modeling strategies
- Modeling the Hydrological System – Balancing of complexity and Uncertainty
- Novel Approaches to monitor dynamic events
- Biodiversity Monitoring: Past, presence, future
- Remote Sensing and Ecosystem Services
- Networking of long-term infrastructures for terrestrial research
- Measuring and modeling water storage dynamics
- Ecotrons and lysimeters: complementary tools for observation and experimentation on the critical zone
- Model-data fusion: Improving predictions and improving process understanding
- Soil greenhouse gas exchange - Linking methods, bridging scales
- Biogeochemical processes in soil-plant-atmosphere systems
- Decadal and centennial variability from high-resolution bio- and geoarchives.
- Innovative Sensing methods for the critical Zone
- Management and integration of environmental observation data
- Integration of in-situ and remote sensing data for the earth surface-atmosphere system