We announce an International Scientific Conference „Forest Science for a Sustainable Forestry and Human Wellbeing in a Changing World” - INCDS „Marin Drăcea” 85 Years of Activity, Centenary of The Great Union in 1918”, which will include the following topics:
Forest health and climate change impact on forest ecosystems.
- Forest resources and ecosystems services: modelling and mapping.
- Nature conservation and forest protected areas in a changing environment and society.
- Tree breeding and genetic resources for and adaptive forest management to climate change.
- Forest pests, diseases and their ecological and socio-economic consequences.
- MOnitoring ozone injury to forests for setting new critical Levels.
- Earth-Observation for forest monitoring and forecasting.