Here we can add the methodologies that we know to those described in the Manual. To all of them we can add useful features for their classification in a practical catalogue that could even be included in the Manual in the future.
Methodology catalogue (focused in applicability)
- Outputs (dry deposition to ecosystem/canopy/soil, surface/stomatal, etc.)
- Inputs needed (essential/advisable)
- Scale of application
- Reliability: Most important factors and measurements to take into account
- According to authors
- According to validations and comparisons
- According to expert judgement (including ours)
- Sampling needs
- Calculation complexity
- Applicability (outputs, inputs, species, environment)
- Reliability (in the optimum condition of sampling and applicability)
- Would we be able to create recommendations for use?