Diversity (ISSN 1424-2818; CODEN: DIVEC6) is an open access journal on the science of biodiversity published quarterly online by MDPI.
They encourage researchers to send their manuscript on the following topics:
- Empirical studies on the effects emerging air pollutants on lichen communities;
- Investigating environmental factors, as covariates of lichen diversity;
- Temporal and spatial patterns of lichen diversity as a function of disturbances;
- Monitoring climate change by means of lichen diversity shifts;
- Effects of forest management on lichen communities and populations;
- The use of lichen functional traits in biomonitoring;
- Theoretical aspects related to the quantification and to the interpretation of lichen diversity.
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 January 2019